“There are only TWO kinds of people [good people or great people] who lead ONLY two kinds of life [a good life or a great life] and build ONLY two kinds of business [good businesses or great businesses].
naijapreneur EXIST to help ordinary people become great by teaching them how to build SIGNIFICANT [extra-ordinary] businesses that change the world and profit from purpose.™
Meaning, we are seeking to work with ONLY those rare people who want to be great, build a great business and lead a great life. If this doesn’t sound like what you want, sorry we won’t be of much help to you.
So, kindly leave this site NOW and check elsewhere.
-GREATNESS IS A CHOICE-
Are you tired of doing business as usual?
Do you want to know how to do things differently in your business so that you can start getting different kind of results?
Are you prepared to RETHINK how you do your business?
THEN YOU’VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE!
Who is this site REALLY created for?
naijapreneur is for those rare [unusual] entrepreneurs who don’t fancy doing business as usual, but rather love to challenge the status quo by defying established norms to do the unusual [extra-ordinary] because they want to build a business that MATTERS. The kind that will change the world and help them profit from purpose!™
We refer to such companies as SIGNIFICANT businesses. And by that we mean they are;
- Powered By Purpose: they Profit from purpose [make money] by changing the world [making impact]
- Powered By People: they attract, retain and develop a team of highly talented, committed and diligent workers who are Different [unique] and are Making a difference [useful]
- Powered By Innovation: they are ICONS [market leaders] in their chosen niche or industry as a result of the unusual products/services they create
- Powered By Fans: they generate an unlimited flow of highly profitable loyal customers [fans] through word-of-mouth advertising [referrals]
- Powered By Systems: they can run successfully without you, providing you the time and financial freedom to enjoy the life of your dreams [fulfillment]
Are these descriptions sounding like the KIND of business you really want to build?
If yes, then you are welcome to be a part of this movement. naijapreneur was created to show you why it is possible to build really great companies and teach you how to make it happen for you!
Who Runs This Show?
My name is Tito Philips, Jnr. and I am the chief community leader of naijapreneur. The principles and practices I share on this blog are those that I have personally applied and is still applying both in my life and in my business.
I refer to them as the principles and practices of SIGNIFICANCE — the art of being Unique [different] and Useful [making a difference].
Since 2005, when i redefined my life to a people, business and life builder; using this principles and practices of SIGNIFICANCE has helped me accomplish the following.
- Turned around a dead cybercafe in one year into an household name generating a total annual revenue of N4,000,000 with over 1700 loyal customers!
- Co-founded an IT company [NEWCHILD] from scratch and built it into one of Nigeria’s most innovative web development brands powering unusual ideas online.
- Helped start-up a customized clothing company [Kadozky Couture] from a pet project in 2005 into a fast growing fashion outfit making customized apparels for such brands like; Chicken Republic, Access Bank, Hip Hop Awards and others.
- Co-founded Young CEO Magazine a soon to be published business resource for growing Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- Graduated top of my class from the University Of Lagos [Unilag] with a BSc degree in Business Administration despite the challenges of combining business with schooling and the leadership responsibilities of mentoring over 100 coursemates all through my studies.
- My unusual articles have been translated into Spanish and read by over 14,000 people across Spain and Morocco; have earned me the much coveted “Platinum Expert Author” status on ezinearticles.com have appeared on major Nigerian publications like; the SUN, Guardian, BusinessWorld and on major online blogs like; problogger, under30CEO, LateralAction and others.
- Published a 100+ page manifesto on entrepreneurship; “The Entrepreneur’s Journey” that is fast becoming the Bible for unusual entrepreneurs.
We’ve written an unusual manifesto on entrepreneurship titled “The Entrepreneur’s Journey“. It’s the ultimate guide for unusual entrepreneurs like you who want to change the world and profit from purpose by building a business that matters.
Simply enter your details in the form below.